Are you exhausted and running on fumes?
The demands of work, our personal lives, and kids can leave us drained.
Support yourself with these four restorative poses. I love doing this right before bed. Spend 3 or 4 minutes in each pose and slip into a blissful night’s sleep!
- Come into easy pose (sukhasana). Pull your bolster (add blankets on top of your bolster if you need more height) up to your body and rest your head down on the bolster. You can use pillows or couch cushions if you don’t have a bolster. Have your arms in a restful position.
- Make your way into viparita karani.
- Take a restorative bridge pose (setu bandha sarvangasana) by sliding a block or bolster under your sacrum. This should feel delicious! If it does not, try moving the block or bolster lower so you are supporting the sacrum.
- End with savasana.
As always, you are CEO of your body which means you get to decide which poses to take and how to take them. Never do anything that causes pain.
What if you could rest and take ‘me time’ whenever you needed to without the guilt? How would your life be different?
I sat in my car crying one day this summer because of how exhausted I was. I desperately needed rest, but was having such a hard time giving that to myself. I was taking care of my son, my husband was working long days, and I was working so hard on building my business wherever I could fit the time into my day. My body was desperately asking me to spend some time resting, but my mind fought back and said “there is so much do! there’s no time for rest!”. After a few days, some more tears, and some one on one support from a mentor, I finally gave in and took a few hours to myself. And, wow, how that changed things! I was enjoying myself again. Taking care of my family was easier because I refilled my well and I felt like myself again. Taking that break, as hard as it was for my mind to get on board, was the best thing I could have done. Now I incorporate ‘me time’ and self care more easily into my life without the guilt. But at the start, I needed that one on one support. I learned so much from that experience this summer.
Imagine feeling energetic and carefree.
Imagine resting, knowing with every cell of your body that all is well and you are supported.
Imagine being at a place in your life where you rest when you need to, without the guilt.
Invest in private yoga sessions with me and you’ll get all that and more!
- we’ll decrease your stress levels and get you feeling good in your body
- we’ll get you to a place where taking breaks and time to yourself becomes second nature without the guilt!
- we’ll have a check in at each session to establish how you’re feeling and what you need from your yoga practice that day
- i’ll provide you with one on one yoga instruction that deeply cares for your body
- each session includes aromatherapy
- we’ll create a mantra together that helps you access the permission to rest when you need to
- you’ll get a pretty journal as a gift from me to you!
Private sessions with me are different from group classes. Private sessions:
- focus directly on YOUR needs
- provide me the ability to give you 100% of my attention to guide your practice
- provide an intimate setting that allows you to dive deeper into relaxation
- include aromatherapy! You can choose the oils you’d like or leave it up to me
Let’s change your life experience. You are worth the effort. Reach out to me if you’re interested and let’s talk to be sure this is a good fit for you!