Only have 10 minutes for yoga today?
I’ve been there many days.
My family has been fighting a very mean head cold this week so our usual routine has been thrown for a loop, leaving me with even less time than usual!
I came across this article with 5 yoga poses for moms – I loved this a few days ago and wanted to share with you all!
I am super excited for this program I’ve put together!
What if I told you you already have all the answers you’ll ever need?
Imagine parenting from a place of absolute peace.
Imagine making decisions (parenting or otherwise) with ease.
Imagine feeling energetic and connected to your family.
I’ve designed a one on one yoga experience to get you there.
- we’ll have a check in at each session to establish how you’re feeling and what you need from your yoga practice that day
- we’ll cut through mental chatter quickly to get you to the answers you need
- i’ll provide you with one on one yoga instruction that deeply cares for your body
- each session includes aromatherapy
- we’ll create a mantra together that helps you access your intuition instantly, with ease!
- you’ll get a pretty journal as a gift from me to you!
Private sessions with me are different from group classes. Private sessions:
- focus directly on YOUR needs
- provide me the ability to give you 100% of my attention to guide your practice
- include aromatherapy!
Message me for more info! I’m super excited to share this with you! May we all make decisions from a place of peace and deep connection to our intuition.